Sunday, November 14, 2010

Battlefield 2: How to change language for audio messages, ie change Chinese to English?

I know I found this detail online, but now i can't find it.



If you're plauying as China, all automated messages are in Chinese when you use the Q key. there's a way to change them to English; how do you do so?Battlefield 2: How to change language for audio messages, ie change Chinese to English?
I know wxactly what you mean...



In the options menu, click on the box next to ';English VO only'; and this will let you only hear english no matter what. Unless its VOIP. You will also be able to understand enemy soldiers speak even if they are not speaking english.Battlefield 2: How to change language for audio messages, ie change Chinese to English?
You cant change the langauge, as it brings the realism into it. I don't pay attention to them, however I dont fly so it doesn't affect me.



Unless you are saying that the actually tabs that you select are in chinese, then you may want to check your lanaguage settings.



This is a rough Idea that I haven't tried. Go to the sounds folder in c:/programfiles/EA/battlefeild 2, then see if there is a separate for mec, china and USMC, if there is, just copy the USMC files and place them in Mec and China. But you need to remove the orginals mec and china file. keep copys incase something happens.



Now that is in thorey, may not work so dont attack me if it doesn't, but good luck
why would anybody be china army

No comments:

Post a Comment