Friday, November 19, 2010

Help my printer is stuck on German and I have no idea how to change language to English please help?

I have an assignment due soon and need to print this outHelp my printer is stuck on German and I have no idea how to change language to English please help?
u can always uninstall the printer's drivers using the included CD and re install, and when u do make sure u choose the language correctly at the begining, this process will take no more than 5 min.Help my printer is stuck on German and I have no idea how to change language to English please help?
go to properties in your printer and then click lag. and the slect eng. and it should help

please feel free to go to my site

http://www.freewebs.com/faithfulcomputers
Which model printer is that? let me know the model I will help u
try using an online translation website and type the words in as they appear on the printer then select the right setting
what make and modell printer? if it is a brother you have to reinstall the driver, can call the brother help line but they might charge you

No comments:

Post a Comment