Sunday, November 21, 2010

My boyfriend bought a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 in Japan. How will I change language setting to English.?HELP!!?

my boyfriend bought me a cyber shot for my birthday when he was in japan but the only problem is that EVERYTHING is in japaneese how in the world do i change it to english ?? o is it stuck in japanese because it was bought there?? HELP please i really like the camera and right now it is totaly use less to meMy boyfriend bought a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 in Japan. How will I change language setting to English.?HELP!!?
You can download the English instruction manual here:

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-d鈥?/a>



See page 23 - to change the language to be used to display menu items.My boyfriend bought a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 in Japan. How will I change language setting to English.?HELP!!?
I don't know but my girlfriend dives with sharks. Yep, you know, my girlfriend. She's in Australia right now diving with sharks. That's my girlfriend for ya!
I would suggest you get a hold of an English user's manual and try to match the items on the screen. A few years ago, my bf bought me a camcorder while he was overthere, and that's what I had to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment