Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hi, Does anyone know how to change language on the Nintendo Wii (Japanese Verison)?

I really need help. I bought my daughter a Nintendo Wii for her birthday from China. When it arrived, I opened it to make sure it was ok. I hooked it up, but when I opened it the language was Japanese. So I need to know how to change it before she gets home from camp. The answer which helps me solve this problem is the best answer. Thanx!Hi, Does anyone know how to change language on the Nintendo Wii (Japanese Verison)?
I too have a Japanese imported Wii.



Unfortunately Japanese Wiis are in Japanese only, there is no way of changing the language. This feature is only available on US/European models.Hi, Does anyone know how to change language on the Nintendo Wii (Japanese Verison)?
Since it's in japanese, go to the nintendo website and look for the faq page. You won't be able to tell which one says language unless u know japanese, so you need to follow the info there
goto the options, then goto the language change. You may need to order it from a japanese store...
Even i have a nintendo wii which is japanese.I have been trying to figure out how to change the language.Bad luck so far!!! As on the nintendo website,U cannot change the language into English until U get the version transferred from Japanese to US version.I hink a disk is available for that...

Till then keep trying

No comments:

Post a Comment