Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need change language in my email account from English to Russian. How can I do it? Please assist me.?

I need change language in my eamil account from english to Russian. Please assist me.

Thank you.I need change language in my email account from English to Russian. How can I do it? Please assist me.?
please clarify. gmail, yahoo, outlook, outlook express, other. each email program is going to require different steps.I need change language in my email account from English to Russian. How can I do it? Please assist me.?
Ok so go to your hotmail and to the right corner.. you are going to see a botton that says Ops. wich stands for option. this is near a blue round question mark botton. right click. and you will be taken into a new website. they will give you many options.. Under - personalize your e-mail.. you will see that they give you the option of changing the language. click there... adn then you will see many languages... look for russian and after you find it selected , and then at the bottom of the page you will see that it says.. save.. click on save and your hotmail options will be changed to russian!!! hope that this helps! oh yeah thats true you didnt specify wich emails!! oh well I GUESS THAT its similar for yahoo!! if not then sorry! :)
Language of the page itself? That is, you want the words ';Compose'; or ';Check Mail'; be in Russian?



Then it is NOT possible, Yahoo! Mail does not provide such option.



On the other hand if you want to know how to send/receive Russian e-mails, then it's easy - please see a chapter about Yahoo! Mail in the

';Russian in Browsers/Mail'; section on http://RusWin.net
is it yahoo?



just log on to yahoo.ru --- it's all russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment