Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change the language of motorola mpx 300?

i have a motorola mpx300 %26amp; its language is in japanese(maybe)i want to change it in english,how to change language in mpx300?! can anyone tell me the guide line?!How to change the language of motorola mpx 300?
Go into the phone settings and look for language in there.Select the desired language.How to change the language of motorola mpx 300?
Now that really didn't serve any purpose telling him that: he can't get into the menu if the thing is in another LANGUAGE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND now does it? The question wouldn't be posted if he knew how to go into that menu. Sorry, my friend, I don't have the answer. I used to have the PDF manual on my computer with step by step directons until I lost everything in the crash. But please contact me because I'm now on E-Bay about to auction onto a MPX 300. How much did you get yours for?

No comments:

Post a Comment