Sunday, November 21, 2010

Company of Heroes change language to English

I have a messed up problem. I had Company of Heroes: Gold Edition a while back and everything was what I wanted. Im trying to install it again but the language is now in french. I went into the options menu (using luck) but the options that I could change were just hardware stuff.



So, how do I change the language back to english?



Also, I have already reinstalled the game and the same problem exists.Company of Heroes change language to English
I dont have coh cos it wont run on my pc :(



but if i were u i would roughly translate the french with an internet translater like babelfish



search the menus for the word anglais too i think thats english not sureCompany of Heroes change language to English
I regret not looking after this question. Ur answer is a lot of crap. The problem did not exist the first time round and now you tell me to avoid it? WTF!



Think what you want, but my questions was asking how do i change the language WITHIN the game and not by some stupid outside translation.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment