Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change language in my sony psp ?? from russian into english, and i don't know russian at all?

hi all

please someone help

the default language in my sony psp is russian and i don't understand russian at all.

all menus in russian

how can i change the language to english ???

where to go ?

step by step guide would be perfect...

tips would be nice as well,. just give me answer

lol

thanks alot allHow to change language in my sony psp ?? from russian into english, and i don't know russian at all?
That is hard one ,, will u can use these steps

1- Use a Translator from the web from ru_eng ,,

2- Try to remember what u did when u changed the Lang.

3-try to use the icons on the psp to know where to go.

btw :it happened with me befor

No comments:

Post a Comment