Friday, November 19, 2010

I just downloaded IE7 Pro, how can I change language settings?

I was looking at the spell checker function, but it's set to English USA, but I want it to be English UK (because that is the only correct version of the language).

Anyway, I can't find English UK on it.I just downloaded IE7 Pro, how can I change language settings?
Just check you downloaded from this link only

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/ie/d鈥?/a>



You may have downloaded from us link.

This will do your job.



Else

go to IE. Go to tools%26gt; Internet options%26gt; languages%26gt;

then say add. You get all options. Select uk english from there.



Thank you.I just downloaded IE7 Pro, how can I change language settings?
I recommend you ditch Internet Explorer and get yourself Mozilla Firefox a much better browser by far!
Nice one son



You will be lucky the yanks seem to have the market cornered with their Bastardised version



edit Apologies tools-internet options-general-languages- then take your pick

No comments:

Post a Comment