Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to change Language on Microsoft Office 2007?

I have windows Office 2007, But my friend install it in spanish now i want it in english 'cuz I don't understand the Layout. Do I have to reinstall it or what? But I don't have the disk nomore. What can I do? Need Help Thanks.How to change Language on Microsoft Office 2007?
Solution 1.



Try going to the bottom of any word document.



Click on the language tab (will show current language, eg. ';English (U.S.)';).



Select the desired language (eg. ';English (U.K.)';). The select the ';Default'; button (to make it the default language for every future document).

______________________________________鈥?br>
Solution 2.



please check this link.this is a very long instruction if i post this so i just advise you to check this.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/libra鈥?/a>How to change Language on Microsoft Office 2007?
I dont believe it is possible. The version you have appears to be the Spanish version. You have to buy the English version. The only language you can change is the spellchecker

No comments:

Post a Comment