Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to change language on Nokia 6700 Classic?

Hi,



My grandmother just got a new phone from Vodafone today, the Nokia 6700 Classic. I am trying to help her to get Chinese as the language on it, but I have no idea how to... I have googled and still can't find anything useful. If you have any idea on how I could do it, it would be much appreciated as for the moment she cannot use her phone due to language barriers...



Thanks in Advance!How to change language on Nokia 6700 Classic?
If the language you want is pre-programmed on your phone, you can change it by going to settings%26gt;phone%26gt;language%26gt;and then select the appropriate language, if it's chinese it would be written in chinese characters, if not try going to your nearest nokia care center or ask your service provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment