Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I change back Limewire language?

For some strange reason my Limewire has changed languages and gone over to Greek. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem is still there. How do I change it back to English when I can't understand the Greek menus?How do I change back Limewire language?
I have version 4.10 Pro. On mine the language is changed by going to the second menu from the left. Select the bottom option, English is the second option down under the dividing line.How do I change back Limewire language?
Well it wasn't that hard to work out; my version was still in English!

Report Abuse


I don't know.
It's in the preferences tab.
you could try taking up greek!
hiya you change the language by clicking on the second box right at the top of the page, (veiw) second box from the left hand side that is, and then scroll down right to the bottom of the list that opens that is the change language box, english is the first one at the top of the list click on that then you will have to restart limewire to change the language
it will be in the preferences tab..but if you cannot read it just try a reinstall..(Just open your c:\ drive...you will see a file ';Stubinstaller';...just run that and you be asked to select the language)



hope it helps
that's a new one to me
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment