Sunday, November 14, 2010

I bought a notebook in France. It came with Windows XP in french language. How to change language to english?

Is it posible to change language of my notebook, as it came with XP in french? Now I need it to be in english. I need all words and messages that XP displays in english, but keeping the keyboard with french layout for the keys. Is it necessary to buy a english version of XP? Is there a way to change language of the XP to english? Thank you for helping.I bought a notebook in France. It came with Windows XP in french language. How to change language to english?
I am pretty sure you will have to buy another version of xp in English, i once bought a computer and in french and wouldn't operate in engllish.Good luck.I bought a notebook in France. It came with Windows XP in french language. How to change language to english?
Most likely it came with the French version of Windows XP. If it's only French, then, well, it's only French, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment