Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to change language on nintendo DS?

My nephew messed up his nintendo DS so now it's in French. I know how to change the language but he has it set so that it goes straight from the health warning screen to the game, so how do I get to the options menu?How to change language on nintendo DS?
Take the game card out. then it'll go to the menu where you can change it.How to change language on nintendo DS?
Ok so take out the game card and just turn the DS on. Or you could leave the card in but don't start the game. Then go to the little picture of the DS on the bottom screen. The choose the WRENCH with the PINK background. The choose the circular looking (looks kinda like a globe). And then choose english, the first one on your left! Hope I helped in every way I can! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment