Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to change language in Facebook?

Hi,



I recently created an acount on Facebook, but I can't change the language.

When I go to the ';settings'; section, there is a section ';language'; there I should be able to set the ';primary language';. But when I set it to what I want, it doesn't work. It stays in English.



Am I doing something wrong?How to change language in Facebook?
On your home page, scroll down to the very bottom. If it is in English it should say English (US). Click on that link. Then it should pop up and ask what language you want. Choose.How to change language in Facebook?
Step 1

On your Facebook homepage look up at the top of the page on the right hand side. Go to 'Settings'

Step 2

On the drop down menu click 'Account Settings'

Step 3

Then, under the words My Account look for the tab that says 'Language' and click that.

Step 4

Choose 'English(Pirate)' from the drop down menu.

It's toward the bottom.

Step 5

Finally, enjoy your new Facebook and add some new mateys.

Be sure to click around and figure out what everything was changed to on your Facebook.

Step 6

Examples:

Home = Home Port

Profile = Me

Friends = Me Hearties

Messages = Bottle o' Messages

Settings = Adjust ye riggin's

Logout = Abandon Ship

Applications = Arrplications

What's on your mind? = What be troublin' ye?

1 New Friend Request = 1 sorry lout thinks they're yer mate!

Pictures = Portraits

Language = Tongue





Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment