Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to change language in chrome when you can't read it?

I downloaded google chrome and the language is set to Crotian or Serbian . I want to change it to English except I can't really read it all. I don;t know what datoteka,uredi,prikza,povijest,oznake,pr鈥?and pomoc mean so I dont know what is tools or options. Can someone help me change it if I can't read it ? %26gt;.%26lt;How to change language in chrome when you can't read it?
On the right side, there's a little wrench... click that...



Go down 11 spots, 4 from the bottom, or the very first one in the fifth category (it's the same one no matter which way you choose to go)



A window will pop up, go to the last tab.



There are 5 blue headings on the last tab when you scroll down on the little page, go to the fourth one.



Click the first button on that section



Another small window comes up.



Click the second tab.



There will be a list of languages, on the right there are buttons, click the first one... it's ';add'; but I'm not sure what it will be for you (no matter what language, it's to add a language)



Another little window comes up with a drop down menu, click it then pick your language :)How to change language in chrome when you can't read it?
http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin鈥?/a> all i got srry
You can uninstall chrome and install it again with English support. Or you can use http://translate.google.com/ :)
Need to select Options in Chrome There you should see languages. select English as default
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment