Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you change the language of your website in PHP?

I would like to add a ';change language'; option on my website. How do I do this? (I've already translated the text... just don't know how to do it...)

I need some help with the coding or at least where to go...How do you change the language of your website in PHP?
Most sites do a structure like this:



www.whatever.com/ redirects to:

www.whatever.com/en/ (English)



Then you have:

www.whatever.com/en/

www.whatever.com/es/



en would be the site, but with the English translation, and /es/ would be the site but with the Spanish translation. You can have a drop down box or just a ';X Language Version'; link that redirects to the other root.How do you change the language of your website in PHP?
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/multi/ind鈥?/a> has some useful material, although nothing specific to PHP.
  • connect computers through cable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment