Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my Google language permanently?

I've done the conventional method(Preferences, change language) but every time I re-open Google, it's back to it's default language(Chinese, I have Windows XP in Chinese)

I'd like it to STAY English.



Thanks.How do I change my Google language permanently?
when you open the google.com, I don't know whether you have seen the Google.com in English in the right-foot, click it and you can change Google language permanently.



Hope this helps!How do I change my Google language permanently?
Not true. Mine keeps defaulting to Hungarian because I live in Hungary, but my Windows 7 and everything else is English.

Report Abuse


http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=EN



You can just use that, I think. :)
You can change it permanetly using preferences, but if you close your browser or shut down your computer it will default to english. That is just the nature of the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment