Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change language on internet explorer search?

I have a laptop, when I click Search on internet explorer the language is in Korean or Japanese, How do I change it. Is it possible I have wrong region of IE. I need it to show in English.How do I change language on internet explorer search?
download a language pack from microsoft.

honestly though... you shouldn't be using internet explorer.



i have to, because im on my schools laptop, but im still using firefox... they don't know.



lol.



but yah...

http://www.mozilla.com/

firefox is a great browser. that never has had any problems with me. and if it crashes it lets you restore all the pages that were up before the crash.

plus it is 3 times faster than internet explorer when first installed.



or you can use safari.

safari is a browser created by apple, meant for macs (recently had a beta released for windows xp and vista), and runs extremely fast. is 1.5 times faster than firefox, but has less features.





Edit:

If you think IE7 is better than firefox you deserve to be shot in the foot. I am sorry, but that is just silly.

inside about 10 years, i predict that microsoft will buy out, and ruin, mozilla's firefox by trying to make it ';better';.How do I change language on internet explorer search?
open IE

tools

internet options

languages

add





IE 7 is actually better than firefox at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment