Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i change language of my media player from Arabic to English?

I have problem with media player, Because i don't know Arabic and it was installed in Arabic,but i want to use it in English,so please inform me what can i do to change language of Windows media player?!!How can i change language of my media player from Arabic to English?
i haven't crossed your situation, but i doubt a language pack plugin is available, anyway, my choice is to uninstall the arabic version then install an english version, if you don't have it, just google around or go to the microsoft download center.

goodluck!!!How can i change language of my media player from Arabic to English?
Learn Arabic, then you will know what it says....then you can just follow the instructions to change it back to english...PROBLEM SOLVED

No comments:

Post a Comment