Monday, December 12, 2011

When I try to change the encoding to Arabic (Windows), Yahoo new mail page reloads without changing language?

I never had this problem with the ';traditional'; Yahoo! Mail. Does anybody know why this is happening and how to solve it?When I try to change the encoding to Arabic (Windows), Yahoo new mail page reloads without changing language?
Did you check in the Tools (or view) what will be the initializing/ standard/ selected encoding?When I try to change the encoding to Arabic (Windows), Yahoo new mail page reloads without changing language?
I've just realized that the e-mails that I've filtered to be in different folders are in an unreadable language but the ones that's in ';in box'; are normally viewed without the need to encode them, so if you're filtering your e-mails try to move them to the ';in box'; and check if it does work or not.

Report Abuse


and....?

No comments:

Post a Comment