Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I change the default Language of my computer?

It is in Chinese, but I want it back in English. My !@#$%% cousin always changes it to Chinese and I tried to change it to all kind of languages I know and it's not working, and every time I go to Control Panel, it ONLY CHANGES the Keyboard language, but I actually want the whole computer to be either English or French, and I don't know how to restart the system either, so either way will be fine, as long as the default language changes.How can I change the default Language of my computer?
Check this: Configuring and Using International Features of Windows





http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/refer鈥?/a>



Kaka

onedollarcomputersolutions.comHow can I change the default Language of my computer?
Format ur comp and then put a password on it
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment