Sunday, November 14, 2010

If You play a japanise wiiware or channel on an America wii how can you change the language to english.?

I was adddng a japanise channel on my U.s wii and when i load it it was in japanise , so i search google for translation but it was fustrating , so if there is a home brew App or a way to change language please tell me .If You play a japanise wiiware or channel on an America wii how can you change the language to english.?
Not that I know of. If the Game's text is in Japanese then you can't change it. The only way to get around it would be to find a NTSC or PAL version of the game, if possible. If not, then you may have to just go through trial and error.





Somebody correct me if I'm wrong though...If You play a japanise wiiware or channel on an America wii how can you change the language to english.?
You can use the babylon for this purpose. It's the best translator in my opinion:

http://babylon.gnds.info/?l=us

No comments:

Post a Comment